This Multi Purpose Utility Net is made of 2" Heavyweight Polypropylene webbing. Utility nets are made with Nickel plated metal rings, and zinc plated metal cam buckles, so you can toss them around and not worry about chipping your powder coating. Uses tie down points, with 4ft of strap on each ring.
Assembly Breaking strength 550lbs - Work Load Limit 175lbs
- Made with 2" Heavyweight Poly pro webbing UV and mildew resistant.
- Nickel plated metal rings, and zinc plated metal cam buckles.
- No drilling requiRed.
- Use for light duty applications.
- Net size approx. 32" x 17" - 6 Tie Down Points
- Grid size 5 1/2" x 5 1/2".
When determining the size of net that you need, please keep in mind that the buckles are sewn onto the rings in the corners and stick out beyond the net. Allow approx. 3”- 4” for the cam buckles.